Sunday, April 5, 2015

Chantelle Houghton is that you? Star shows off slim figure and darker hair as she celebrates Easte

The former Big Brother star looked unrecognisable as she was snapped in Basildon looking fresh from Hollywood

Chantelle Houghton showed off her incredible weight loss after dropping two stone in two months recently - but the star just keeps transforming before our eyes.
The former Big Brother star is spending Easter weekend with her family in Basildon, and she looked like a completely different person as she walked in front of the cameras.
Showing off her slimmed down frame, Chantelle wore skinny black jeans and a tight leather jacket, hiding behind huge Hollywood-style sunglasses and chatting into her phone.
Sorry, is this Chantelle or Kim Kardashian? 
Rowen Lawrence / FameFlynet.uk.comChantelle Houghton visits her mum's house for Easter lunch in Basildon, UK.
Chantelle or Kim Kardashian? The star brings Hollywood to Britain
The star failed to smile as she appeared to be having an intense chat, but looked unrecognisable as she wore her hair loose and straight.
The telly star recently showed off her new slimmer frame in Now Mag.
And she looks incredible.
The mum-of-one explains how she knew she needed to do something about her weight after being called a "beached whale" by nasty Twitter trolls.
The star ballooned to 12 stone after months of gorging on bread, pizza and McDonalds every day.
Rowen Lawrence / FameFlynet.uk.comChantelle Houghton visits her mum's house for Easter lunch in Basildon, UK.
Showing off her slimmed down figure
"It was horrific. I felt heavy and sluggish and I looked so unattractive. I was disgusted with myself," she told the mag.
Chantelle blames her hectic lifestyle for her initial weight gain.
"I'd be out and starving, so I'd just go to McDonald's because it was there.
"Now I prepare my food inadvance. It sounds really sad, but I know what I'm going to have for my dinner tonight, where as usually I wouldn't have a clue so I'd just eat half a loaf of bread and butter. "
Now Chantelle not only eats healthy ready-prepared meals, she also works out with a trainer three times a week.
The yummy mummy has dropped three dress sizes thanks to the Jane Plan, and is a slim, healthy and happy size 10 again, weighing 10 stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment